Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I will miss - part 1

One of the things I will miss when I go back to work is taking the kids to the library every Friday. Before Noah started school, we would go for story time, and now we just go for new books and movies.

(Mom tip: I get new books too, but since I don't have the time to browse the shelves with both kids there, I browse the collection online and reserve the books I want. That way, they are waiting at the check out desk when I arrive.)

It is so nice to see Noah browsing the shelves in the children's department, and watching Molly use the child-sized chairs as baby walkers and cruise around stopping every now and then the pull books off the shelf. (Fortunately, I worked in a library all through university, so I can put the books away quickly and accurately.)

No comments: