Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

she gets it!

I came home from a non-stress test at the hospital today. (all is well, the baby just doesn't look like it's growing according to fundal height - I think it's just squirmy and rascally and changes positions before being measured.) Molly asked me where the baby was. I think she expected me to bring one home with me. So, I showed her my big round belly, and said the baby was still in there.

She went crazy! She did a little dance. She sang about it. She kept saying, "my baby is in mummy's tummy - my baby, my baby, my baby". Then she had to tell Marc and Noah all about it. She is going to be a great big sister if she doesn't smother the baby with too much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm gonna say there will be much smothering. It is still going on here and Claire is six months old! The boys NEVER tire of kissing her and rolling right up next to her on the floor, hugging, cuddling and holding her. LOL